FREE WORLDWIDE DELIVERY
Journey Design's jewellery that you have ordered will be packed and sent no later than 48h from placing the order through our online store. The Goods order by You should not take longer than 3-7 working days to be delivered from the moment they are ordered. Therefore, the total delivery process may take up to maximum 14 working days (depending on the country to which the order was sent). If any issues will arise, You will be contacted through your email. If you have any more questions, please contact us on our email address: .
If you have received Goods in connection with the Contract which you have cancelled, you must send back the Goods to us at 47 Boulevard Bessières, 75017, Paris, with the recipient's name: Zuzanna Okinczyc (Journey Design). Without delay and in any event not later than 30 days from the day on which you communicate to us your cancellation of this Contract. The deadline is met if you send back the Goods before the period of 30 days has expired. You agree that you will have to bear the cost of returning the Goods.
1. The customer has the right to return the goods purchased in the store within 30 calendar days from receiving the shipment on the terms described in company regulations.
2. Download the return form, print it and fill in: RETURN FORM
3. Pack the returned product in its original box, attach the return form, pack it in the return box.
4. Send the parcel by post or courier to our address: 47 Boulevard Bessieres, 75017 Paris with the name of the shipment: Zuzanna Okinczyc, (Journey Design).
5. The return procedure applies only to the goods that have the original tags, box and no visible signs of use beyond the ordinary management (possibility to familiarize yourself with the item).
6. Failure to comply with the above recommendations will be the basis for not considering the return of the goods.
7. The cost of returning the goods is borne by the Buyer.
8. After we receive the package, you will receive information from us within a maximum of 7 working days whether the return has been accepted or not. If accepted, you will receive a refund using the same payment methods that were used in the original transaction.
9. Keep the proof of postage - this will be the basis for your complaint in the event of loss of the package.
1. Unfortunately, we do not offer exchange of goods. The reason is simple. Items sold by us disappear quickly from our warehouse and we cannot guarantee that the product will be available when you want to exchange it.
2. Instead of an exchange, you can simply send back the purchased item and we will refund your money to your account. If you like something different or need a different size or material - re-order.
Complaints / Returns
1. In accordance with the regulations, you have the right to make a complaint about the purchased goods.
2. Download the complaint form, print it and fill in: RETURN FORM
3. Pack the returned product in the original box and the return carton with the return form.
4. Send the parcel by post or courier to our address: 47 Boulevard Bessieres, 75017 Paris, with the name of the shipment: Zuzanna Okinczyc, Journey Design.
5. After receiving the package, you will receive an e-mail confirming its receipt.
6. The complaint will be considered within 14 calendar days.
7. In the event of a justified complaint, the store will reimburse any transaction costs incurred by the customer.
8. Reimbursement of transaction costs is made by bank transfer.
9. Complaints regarding the difference in the appearance of the goods ordered and received, which result from the difference in the settings of the Customer's monitor parameters, in particular the difference in colors and shades, shall not constitute grounds for a complaint.
10. Complaints are considered in accordance with the company's regulations.
11. The store is not responsible for the non-compliance of the consumer goods with the contract if the buyer knew about this non-compliance or, judging reasonably, should have known.
12. Complaints are not subject to:
- natural wear and tear of the product
- mechanical damage
- apparent defects visible upon receipt of the package, and not reported immediately after their discovery
- soaked/wet product